Extended Service Plan / New Covered Product
- Cover commences once the manufacturer/suppliers express warranty expires, unless otherwise stated on this document.
- The cover provided is similar to the express warranty provided by a manufacturer or supplier of the Covered Product and covers all parts and labour costs (including wear and tear) but not freight or transport of the Covered Product to our repair location. Where the Covered Product is difficult to move or is installed in a permanent manner (e.g. Stoves, Fridges, Dishwashers, etc.) will be repaired on-site subject to the travelling distance for any on-site repair, being limited to 50 kilometres from our nearest repair location. Freight and travel cost will be payable by you beyond that distance.
- The Extended Service Plan cover is for the period of time indicated on your purchase document (invoice) but is never longer than a total of 5 years from the original date of purchase of the Covered Product.
- If we cannot repair the Covered Product, or if we choose not to, we will either replace the Covered Product with a working version of the same or similar product of like kind and quality or may at our option choose to offer a cash settlement.
- You may transfer the unexpired portion of the Extended Service Plan to a new owner.